West Coast Motors Ltd. (West Coast Ford Lincoln), was first incorporated in May of 1953. The original owner had five people in his employ. By 1963, the number had grown to a dozen, and it was then that E.G. (Ted) Jones purchased the business.
In 1968, Ron Jones joined his father Ted in management of the company. The Mercury/Lincoln brand was added to the Ford franchise in 1971, and in 1972 West Coast Motors (West Coast Ford Lincoln) relocated to their present place of business. Soon after, they established Leisure Village as their recreational vehicle division.
By the mid-1980s, management realized they had to broaden their customer base and provide vehicles for both import and domestic vehicle consumers. They established and are now operating a Toyota dealership in a brand-new facility in Pitt Meadows, as well as a Mazda dealership, also in a new location in Pitt Meadows.
At the onset of the 1990s, West Coast Ford Lincoln teamed up with West Coast Toyota, West Coast Mazda and West Coast Detail & Accessory Centre to form the West Coast Auto Group, which now also includes West Coast Nissan and the brand-new West Coast Kia, both in Pitt Meadows. We have grown tremendously since 1953, when sales numbered 200 vehicles per year, to our current sales volume which exceeds 3,000 units yearly.
As the West Coast Auto Group approached the new millennium, a third generation of the Jones family was introduced into management. In the early 90s, Scott Jones became General Manager of West Coast Toyota and West Coast Mazda, and by the mid-90s Michelle Jones-Ruppel was named General Manager of West Coast Ford Lincoln and West Coast Nissan.
Customer satisfaction has been the aim of the "people" at West Coast Motors since its establishment in 1953. It is our pledge as the West Coast Auto Group to continue serving our customers with the same level of excellence to ensure your total satisfaction.